So once again, I apologize for the length between posts! Shiloh continues to be such a joy and delight and we are working hard at carving out time to enjoy her and be together as a family and actually resting! It's been a blessed journey, trying to discover the meaning of taking a Sabbath and we're trying hard at making some lifestyle changes. We continue to stay quite busy with our work and jobs, both experiencing some highly challenging weeks lately! We remain grateful for all the love and support we have and for a loving God who keeps us close!
During the last month and a half I have managed to jot dates down in Shiloh's baby book, so even though the news is late, at least it's here now! (You'll notice the date at the top for this blog entry says April 1....I had good intentions even though it didn't actually get finished until April 19!!) Enjoy her updates and pictures and I'll keep doing my best to keep everyone up to date!
During the last month and a half I have managed to jot dates down in Shiloh's baby book, so even though the news is late, at least it's here now! (You'll notice the date at the top for this blog entry says April 1....I had good intentions even though it didn't actually get finished until April 19!!) Enjoy her updates and pictures and I'll keep doing my best to keep everyone up to date!
- She is officially off and crawling, and is quite fast even on the "slippery" floors now She started going forward Mar. 11 and started crawling Mar. 26. This video is from Mar. 27.
- Wakes up on her tummy almost always, or is at least on her hands and knees when we come to get her.
- Has two bottom front teeth that came in as rather a surprise (March 31 & April 5)
- Took a spring break trip to visit lots of family and friends in Colorado and Nebraska (making Shiloh's state count 10 in her short 8 months!)
- Pulls herself up to standing on furniture and people (April 2)
- Was, of course, adorable in her Easter outfit
- Continues to love eating and trying new foods
- Loves the cat and dog water bowls and dumping them over
- Developing her pincer grasp and showing it off when she eats her cheerios
- AND, we are so thankful for God's blessing upon Shiloh's thumb that appears to be working almost flawlessly now! I doubt we will even go back to the specialist at all! Thank you for your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment