I could never begin to describe her hands adequately. It's as if she has come alive and truly become a person with the use of her hands. We marveled the first time Shiloh managed to take out her "binkie" and then shove it right back in, which now seems so long ago. My heart melts when she rubs her tired eyes; it seems so grown-up. She studies her hands and then successfully uses them to grab objects and is now proficient in her hand/mouth coordination. She reaches for toys and pages of books. She holds onto toys and grasps fingers. More amazingly, she strokes my hands or soft blanket, taking it all in. I love how she folds her hands, rubs them together, lines up her fingers. And while her hands are doing all of these things regularly, I most often see her hands in her mouth! Sometimes just the thumb, but usually several fingers! She's such a joy! I worked hard to get some good pictures....but honestly most of them were without her hand! She moves so quickly, which amazes us as well, but here are a few pictures I managed to capture.
Sorry for the long wait for a new blog post from us....I'm finding it increasingly difficult to balance this full-time-working-mommy-wife-Ewalu board member-getting ready to lead a new Bible study-attempting at healthy/wholesome/organic/from scratch cooking-who manages to dust her house once every four months (yes, it has finally been dusted post-Shiloh!), and still check my email, facebook, and blog?!!? I'll do my best, but if there are long periods of "silence" know we're super busy and attempting to just "BE" every once in awhile. We do occassionally manage to find a few hours to be together-just the three of us-and those hours are so precious. We would welcome your prayers for us as we attempt to fit into these new roles and both feel pretty stressed out at work too! Thanks for loving us and sharing in our lives!
1 comment:
So cute!! What a lovely kidshe is!!
Post a Comment