Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our little pumpkin

Just thought we'd share some of our Halloween pics from yesterday......



Wow! She is such a joy. I can hardly wait to get home each night from work and I've never looked forward to weekends so much!




While I'm at it, here are a few videos from the recent past. As Shiloh is quickly approaching the 3 month mark we're enjoying her increased interaction with the world. Shiloh is really grabbing at toys now (and clothes and whatever else is in the way). She's batting at toys as well which you can see in the video. She has also managed to take her pacifier out and put it back in a few times. We're enjoying her gurgling noises and the ever increasing smiles. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ali Puls said...

Love the little pumpkin and the pics!

Kara said...

These pictures are too adorable. What a doll!