Sunday, November 8, 2009

My night as a pony

All dressed up and ready to go!





First stop: Uncle Darren got me a present!!

And a sucker.....Mom promised to give it back later but then she "lost" it. She also says I'll have to wait until next year to try some more....


Second stop: Robyn took a picture of me, and I love looking at the baby in the camera!



Third stop: Gigi and Papa were so happy to see me!


A treat from Gigi came in "Boo"



Last stop: The Izers house! Here's me with Kaitlin!


Carving my first pumpkin



I loved playing with the seeds and guts this year....we'll see if that holds true next year!


The Lucy pumpkin. Not too bad, Mom for a pencil, a knife and a paperclip! I knew right away that it was Lucy!!

And as promised....finally...a sampling of animal noises (and a bonus kiss for you!!)

3 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

so cute as always! thanks for sharing her with us!

The Sons (and daughters) of Clark said...

So cute! I "lost" a sucker that some woman gave to Eden too:) Someday Eden and Shiloh can share stories about their mummy's forgetfulness:)

Emily Anne Carson said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

So so so so so cute.

Love it, love it, love it.

Shiloh is a brilliant super-baby!