- Iowa
- Minnesota
- Wisconsin
- Missouri
- Kansas
- Kentucky
- Tennessee
- Illinois
Wow....that's quite a record for such a little tyke. If we keep this rate of traveling up, Shiloh will be just over one and have visited every State (and won't remember any of it!). Plan on celebrating her 1st birthday in Hawaii......
This recent trip has brought us to Kansas City for a contemporary worship leaders conference for Chris. Shiloh and I are hanging out in the hotel room, just not mustering up enough energy or desire to go shopping, even with great stores all around us. We saw a park on the way to drop Chris off this morning and I think we'll go there a little later to get out and enjoy the beautiful day. In the meantime, I'm blogging....
Later this week will take us to Nashville for Craig Woelber's wedding. It will be Shiloh's fourth wedding?! It's a good thing she's so agreeable!
Developmentally, we're really noticing how much Shiloh looks like a baby now instead of a newborn. Of course she's getting cuter every day! Her neck continues to get stronger and stronger, and her smiles bigger and bigger. I'm having trouble capturing either very well on video or camera, this is the best I've got for now. Shiloh has been blessing us with fairly consistent 7-8 hour chunks of sleep at night-wow! We're really thankful for this! She is focusing more intently, and will look at herself in a mirror for several minutes. Shiloh is batting objects hanging above her, but I believe it is still accidental most of the time.
Be sure to check out the Picasa link to the right for some new pics.
Look for upcoming posts with:
Pictures from our trip
A review of my favorite baby things!
1 comment:
Shiloh so adorable! I can't wait to you all SOON!
Post a Comment